10 Ways to Manage Staying Healthy at the House
If you have potential or confirmed infected Coronavirus
- Stay at home from work, school, and away from other public areas. If you should go out, stay away from using any sort of public transportation, rideshare apps, Uber, Lyft or taxis.
- Watch your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get more dangerous, phone your clinic for your health condition right away.
- Get rest and drink enough water not to stay dehydrated.
- If you have a medical appointment, phone up your clinic ahead of time and express them that you do have or might have Coronavirus.
- In case of medical emergencies, call 911 immediately and inform the dispatch group that you have or may have Coronavirus.
- Wash and rub your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or wash your hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that includes at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover your cough and sneezes.
- As much as possible, remain in a particular room and away from other people in your house. Besides, you must use a private bathroom, if possible. If you require to be around other people in or outside of the house, wear a mask.
- Stay away from sharing individual things with other people in your household, like dishes, towels, and bedcovers.
- Clear all places that are touched often, like countertops, tabletops, and door handles. Use home cleaning sprays or tissues according to the descriptions.
Look for a Medical Attention if you these:
If you develop emergency warning signs for Coronavirus to get medical attention right away. Emergency warning signs include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Consistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion or inability to arouse
- Bluish lips or face
The list is not all-inclusive. Consult your clinic for any other symptoms that are hard or regarding.
There is no particular antiviral cure advised for Coronavirus. People with Coronavirus must receive supportive care to assist remove symptoms. For critical cases, the cure must include care to help vital organ functions.