- Avoid community places such as restaurants, art galleries, museum, cinemas and closed crowded places. Should someone in your home has identified positive, keep the entire household at the house. Do not go to the work or the school.
If you are an older person, stay home and away from other people. If you have a serious underlying health condition, stay home and away from others.
Stay away discretionary travel, shopping trips and social visits.
Stay away eating or drinking in restaurants bars and food courts. Use drive-through, pickup and delivery options.
Do not visit nursing homes or retirement or long-term care facilities unless you are there to provide critical assistance. Practice good hygiene such as washing your hands, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces. Stay away touching your face, nose and ears.
2. Stay in the distance of at least 3 feet from any people with coronavirus respiratory indications, known symptoms are coughing and sneezing. Social Distance is important for anybody outside, standing in line e.g.
3. Keep hand hygiene often, maintaining alcohol-based hand rub if hands are not visibly stained or soap and water when hands are visibly stained.
4. Should you cough or sneeze cover your nose and mouth with your flexed elbow or paper tissue, dispose of this tissue right away after use then keep hand hygiene.
5. Avoid touching your mouth and nose.
6. Actually a medical mask is not required, as there is no evidence available on its usefulness to shield healthy individuals. But you should according to WHO.
7. Masks could be worn in some countries according to traditional habits. If masks are worn, best of the practices should be followed on how to cover your mouth, removal, and disposal of them and hand hygiene action after removal of the mask from your face.
8. People showing respiratory indications and symptoms should immediately wear a medical mask and look medical care facility if you have experienced fever, cough and difficulty breathing, as soon as possible or in accordance with to your local health and security facilities.